2012年6月15日星期五

Camila Alves wore a "wedding ring"; Gucci Takes the travel plans of Robert Pattinson

• The Camila Alves was marrying a "wedding headband" fantasy from Neil Lane to Matthew McConaughey. [Style Watch / People] • Gucci creative director Frida Giannini said Robert Pattinson: "She taught me one thing - you really should have good contacts at Gucci ... you are absolutely amazing the amount of times I remained stuck in a city I called randomly. and if things had taken absolutely at the last minute - it's crazy. " [GQ UK via Vogue UK] • Lily Donaldson Vogue Russia covers July, by Richard Bush and Sarah Richardson photographed style. [Design Scene] • Ford Modeling Agency founder Eileen Ford turned 90 years with a party at the circus earlier this week. She recalls: "It was not easy for women in business when I started, but I'm proud to put modeling on the next level ... have I loved and protected you all like my children." [Page Six / NYP ] • Brands like Dolce & Gabbana, Benetton, H & M and Forever 21 have meant license agreements with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products, a line the Rio-inspired baby clothes from Dolce & Gabbana will be released this summer signed. Seriously. [WWD] • Mario Testino donated a portrait of Kate Moss at Masterpiece London auction to raise money for CLIC Sargent, a charity for children with cancer. [Vogue UK] • Not surprisingly, WWD was a Neil Patrick Harris. In his "Man of the Week" column for "Calvin Klein Collection dress properly installed," he added at the gala over the weekend Tony [WWD] • The Post wants you to know that Erin Heatherton and Leonardo DiCaprio saw the Broadway musical time Tuesday night. [Page Six / NYP] • Kate Bosworth and stylist Cher Coulter has called a collection of thirteen pieces of jewelry, accessories, bags, belts and Store launched, exclusively for their website JewelMint. [WWD] • Here's a peak at the house by the sea Oscar de la Renta, Punta Cana. [Architectural Digest] • Stylist Kate Young on the work they like in the future .. "I like Elizabeth Olsen, but I feel like a stylist, I always feel funny they say that because I never want anyone to steal the customers needs, but I killed her for a magazine recently, and I really liked her ... I think she is pretty set, but if it were not, I would really love to work with her. "[Refinery29]

没有评论:

发表评论