2012年7月9日星期一

'I celebrated hard. Now, I do not drink on tour ... not with Bono and his alcohol ": Florence Welch, the fashion icon and international star, who still lives with his mother tells how it works

I can not believe that, placed as the baby face before me, a delicate red on her porcelain skin. "No one takes my songs. I'm really impressed." I only said that his love Florence Welch cosmic track was the first song that my new wife and I danced our wedding day. The ballad will always be the soundtrack to the happiest day of my life. It's hard to believe that the woman with red hair sitting flame polished table in the Council Four Seasons Hotel Dublin, the same woman, a powerful song is produced. Despite his gruff voice and amazing range on the stage, in the person of the 25-year-old is shy and soft-spoken. Since the release of their debut album, the lungs, in the summer of 2009, Florence Welch has become a worldwide sensation admired as much for his unique fashion sense as his music. Her second studio album, ceremonies, rose to No. 1 in Britain and No. 6 in the U.S. when it was released in October last year. The music of Florence combines the rawness of The White Stripes (the setting for his teenage years) and slightly Fey eccentricity of Kate Bush (another of his heroes). Tonight, she and her band The Machine will be dishing up an eclectic mix packed house in the Phoenix Park in Dublin. "Of course I'm really excited, she said the concert." It's always nice if you sold a seat. I seem to have a wonderful fan base here. In any case, the Irish seem to get me. I was really happy with how my second album was recorded. "It's a great record, a record was ambitious and very rapidly after the first. I wondered whether people would be prepared for them and they would get it. And I was afraid people would digest it, but they did, and it took their hearts. This is something that has really helped me when I'm on stage. " Florence plans to transform the scene in the park in a scene from the twenties, with Art Deco lighting and floating lights for what promises to be a really great show will be. "There were a lot of preparation. This is the first tour I had a great place to showcase my music, she said. "It's almost better than I thought. This is the first time we had a scene appropriate that we take with us everywhere. It is an interesting mix of the romantic aesthetic with more technology. It was a question of do you spend, something more to it that something special and I said, "Absolutely. To spend it all. " Destiny: Baby Florence with his father, Nick Welch in 1988 Destiny: Baby Florence with his father, Nick Welch in 1988 "What I've tried to do but take the influences of the album cover. You use it as a starting point and everything from there. It has everything to come together, both the songs and the staging. The atmosphere and aesthetics of the recording will be on a transfer step. " The detail is clearly important for the singer, who scribbles furiously on a notepad, as she answered my questions, rarely eye contact with me. I look over and see that it shows our conversation, we talked to draw something. In the corner above student, she recorded the scene, as well as images from her first album cover. It attracts almost as fast as she speaks. She is wearing skin-tight black jeans and a white blouse with a collar of black lace. Her wardrobe full of ball gowns and vintage accessories floating - and they made several pieces for young Irish designers - is safe in her mother's house in London. Florence and confesses that she is not ready to go on their own feet. "I think being at home just helps me relax. When I'm with my family, so I can only be turned off somehow. It's a little weird, because I'm back and I'm in this room that I have a since I teenager had. It's like a parallel universe, because I'm 1 minute on the red carpet, then the next, I'm hiding in this room, I had had since I was 15. It is in a state of being funny, but I desperately want to leave. But now, when I say, it seems really ridiculous. "I'm still a long way, but it's definitely got reason for me to be back here with my family. When everything around me is changing, it is good, something that remains are the same. It is not all that teenage now - it's room with an adult, at least I do not have Spice Girls poster on my wall or something like that ".. If her room is her sanctuary, the road was at times a place of temptation, where late at night and drink fueled parties began to affect the performance of Florence. After touring with U2 across America last summer, she decided to give up alcohol does not play for them would be a hangover concerts. "When I'm on tour now, I decided not to drink because it is easy to strenuous. It's too hard every night together and try to party. It certainly was a moment when I began to celebrate, where I also was. We prefer it, every evening party, as it was our last concert. trained me at the moment and I drank. It was a learning experience. If you have a power and the kind of effort and work and love that went into it, It would be a shame not to be able to give 100% just because of a hangover. I feel a responsibility towards the fans who see me, and I want to be paid to how good a show as I can. " His new sobriety did not help last March, however, when Florence came to his locker hours before the game to see the O2 on a basket full of Guinness, champagne and chips. "Yes, the temptation," she agrees, rarely with a laugh. .. "We thought it was the record company, but when I read the card, it was U2, we sat in our dressing room with cans of Guinness and champagne and Tayto bags, all of Bono, it was amazing - a beautiful gift to the best Irish ". Tempting: Bono sent Guinness and champagne Tempting: Bono sent Guinness and champagne Of course she is no stranger to lavish gifts - she is the singer prays that all designers to dress. Its lightweight chassis and type style houses have attracted some of the world's largest fashion - Gucci has designed several outfits for her and Karl Lagerfeld asked to perform at a show Chanel 2011th But fans of the style of the bohemian singer should not expect that one of their own designs of Florence on the podium to see you soon. She is supported by my suggestion to leave, laid his own label. "All I really want and can not find and want to ... I'm not sure anyone else would like to wear them or buy them, they said." Someone else wants, something that I thought for me? This is a funny thing. Right now I'm a jacket - a jacket style brocade dress in a thick, black, with thin lapels and burgundy paisley lining. Well, not everyone wants to buy it? Without knowing it, Florence outlined the vest enough on his pad while she speaks, but it reveals, if I try to watch. "I have a very peculiar taste. It would be nice to have done these things for me, but I do not think anyone wants to wear them. It's very flattering when you're in the crowd and find that people have made an effort and dressed in your style. as to read someone who is fashion magazines, and she loved music magazines, I've always tried to dress up. Somehow, I always try, in fancy dress the whole time. I'm really weird in jeans and hooded sweatshirt - he does not feel or seem right. " A label henchman sneaks into the room, the end of the interview. Florence spent the last hour of the promotion ceremony and is tired. She insists, however, she prefers to be busy. "Is I really enjoy and play music. It would be nice to get a little more of a break, but I can not wait to go back and get in the studio recording. It is a compulsion for me. I'm pretty nervous and I still needs to do something, otherwise I would guess that I can get self-destructive. "All the albums are difficult. I think the third may be the most difficult, because for the first time your feet, you will find the second and found them to make the third has to be something different or new. "I think all I do is more of a refinement rather than a new direction. This is what will be my third album, I guess. I guess the best things about the first two and try to improve it."

没有评论:

发表评论