2012年7月23日星期一

woman lamented the state of fashion

Previously it was at the forefront of everything that was rebellious and punk, but now wants designer Dame Vivienne Westwood would hem of her dress properly. The star of British fashion spoke of the impact it has had in the industry. She was one of the first, not to stop the end of his article correctly, but cautions that only certain looks. "Oh, I think I had an incredible influence for the worse, most of the time because people think they do not put anything on the seams. What they are not sure. But wrong on the substance, some of the torn hem of terrible" she told the magazine interview. This is not the first time Westwood on the state of fashion is desperate. She expressed concern that no one is doing something new, although there are some designers, she looks up. "Saint Laurent and Balenciaga, many people are affected but I do not do everything, everyone." Because I do not really ever in fashion magazines saw it unless it could be something inside of me, and someone says: "Take a view, "she said. Westwood, 71, said she is pleased with her age and always tried to look their best. "I look in the mirror in the morning, put I my make-up, and I wonder how I'm getting old, and I forget, and that's it. I'm just very happy and satisfied with myself own. In fact, I think I look my best, "she said.

没有评论:

发表评论