2012年9月22日星期六

Move Over Tavi – Meet Ophelia Horton the 12-Year-Old Fashion Blogger

Tavi Gevinson has some competition. Meet Ophelia Horton fashion blogger from England 12 years, sees in the front row at London Fashion Week about 35,000 hits a month, sat on his blog, and do a lot of media attention. The young fashionista pushes herself and her style advice, love and love on her blog Who's that girl. Her blog, she writes: "This will be the feminist blog, photography and fashion maverick Ophelia Horton. An avid reader and Guts girl ROOKIE-like (ed project is Tavi Gevinson), I love all the sparkle and during Meadham Kirchhoff. I post what I like. Here I will be your guide to super-awesome, awesome, fascinating and inevitably the person you are majorly cool already. Seriously, half the time I have no idea what I'm on about :) " In his personal life, the fashion outsider brings outrageous fashion business such as Top Shop, Urban Outfitters and extracted his parents' closets. "I never really interested in what people think," she said about her style. "I like it when I walk down the street and people point and whisper, because I want to be noticed. Disguise I do not know crazy just for the fun of it, this is how I expressed m '." Her parents are in favor of blogging activities, as long as it does not interfere with his right, as it is. "Before she started the blog, we spend so much time on fashion websites were worried, so I thought it was a good thing for her," her father said. "She could not turn her interest in fashion into something productive, it would be the computer anyway - time. At least, this is not Facebook, it is to create something.". Personally I like to see that this mini-fashionistas to have to say about the style. They have a freshness and originality, which is yet to be fully trained or influenced by what "society" says elegant. And there is no real competition between the above Tavi Gevinson, the blog world, it is "the more the merrier." I would be very happy if my daughter started a fashion blog, it's one of his passions and ideas of the youth in what is stylish and what is not fascinating to me, though it can be very stubborn mother bears on this issue. Do you think fashion blogs the old series should be kept or you like to see the perspective of a child?

没有评论:

发表评论