2012年10月24日星期三

Gucci Mane says he closes the shop for the rest of 2012, talks BET Hip Hop Awards

Gucci Mane and his team brick quad Whoolywood 1017 by DJ Whoo Kid in support of his latest project, the mixtape Trap God stopped. Prada Bags 2012 During the interview showed the ATL rap star that he makes no other project in this year ... but tirelessly in the studio and on the road and head "physically touch the fans." "I have to stop this year. I'mma let my mixtape, Trap of God 10/17, and then I'll just go in the studio heavy," said Gucci. "Just lock me in a studio for three or four months and just further road and just touch my fans physically. And just go on my mixtape and try to show people what I did the last three months. " Gucci also gave his opinion on the recent fighting in the BET Hip Hop Awards in ATL. Waka, and he was not present, but he said that if this was the case, it is likely that it woulda been a problem. "I'm really angry against Waka to say that we do not go that far. It would be a different story," he said. "Sh **, I'd probably in jail right now," Waka said. "It was a lot of punching bags in this motherf *** it." Trap God is there. It features guests such as Rick Ross, Future, T-Pain, Birdman, Trae Tha Truth and his crew brick quad 1017, Waka Flocka and Young Scooter.

没有评论:

发表评论