2012年10月16日星期二

Spread for Fashion Rocks show Oprah Harper's Bazaar November

In the November issue of Harper's Bazaar, beats Oprah Winfrey a few poses for the dissemination of the fashion magazine. Photographer Terry Richardson captured the media mogul in the business during his interview kept sharp challenges Winfrey talks to Oprah Winfrey Network. Hermes Birkin 42CM Handbags "When the top of a mountain ', where I was with Oprah is to achieve, you have absolutely no worries," she says about taking the project. "I was in the right place at the right time, and having it in the best possible way for 25 years, but you have two choices. You can go down the mountain and spend the rest of your days thinking it was so beautiful there, or You can create a vision, look, see the mountain side and start climbing all over again. " You could simply stop the ratings networks were wobbly and after the end of The Oprah Winfrey Show in 2011, but it looked bigger dreams. So, when it comes to his mantra, "you live your best life," Winfrey admits she is still working on themselves. "Ah, yes," she said. "I'm a work in progress when it comes to practicing my famous slogan As this morning I had the intention to meditate for 20 minutes, but I really approximately 12 And then I said." Doing OK, 't fight you You have done the 12th "

没有评论:

发表评论