2012年11月13日星期二

share a room with my besties

Huis Ten Bosch beautiful Happaert: Location. I share a room with my Chanel Reissue 2.55 Flap Bag?blogger: Sabina, one gold, and Kim 2 Annebeth (Naomi and her gorgeous sister). And pamper yourself with a drink in the cup cake patty cake and Tao set up our clothes, we prepared for some heavy fashion madness. I tried to ours, with tons of people asking questions, go to our clothing racks, and sometimes it was madness. But it was amazing. I have found a new Discount Authentic Chanel Handbags home had the best time, most of my clothes was the overall purpose of the closet even this sale. I took part in the Antwerp Fashion bloggers night closet sale. They I dragged my parents and Chanel Small Cross Body Bag me to be able to help me carry the suitcase full of clothes, shoes, and accessories. My father was also sufficient to build a clothing rack for some of us. There is always someone to take crew, clothing racks, my photo ... our food and drink: to find some pictures of the event after the jump you can and I (the also, if Yes honest, because I had forgotten), I was afraid to lose it, because there is an advantage that is around blogger, I did not bring my camera.

没有评论:

发表评论