2013年4月24日星期三

fashion faux pas and burial of Margaret Thatcher


  Well, actually there are things that people continue to go to the enemies ignore, even Anna

Wintour has her days when I can not explain or blame, as it gets worse Dave always puts the

whole nightmare sockless loafer on me * angry * face? So anyway * takes a deep breath * It's

actually began on the eve of the funeral? I'm on the floor and thought, OK, dress and coat,

mid heels, hair down, makes a kind of Prada's Funeral Carla Bruni Catherine Deneuve in Belle

de Jour, when this and of course I think this is Danny with my infusion, but in reality it is

Mr. cobber behind about a million black garbage bags and carefree Sabrina, Dave said that you

have in your Grundies wow, lucky, believe me, haha ​​I am a political strategist.

I think so at least he took off Crocs, first, and then I see her nails, I'm like you know, you

can do something about it as it is, you should have seen them before s' buddy, he has

literally empty bags over our bed experience * vomit * flashback decision and gather this

shirt dresses of the same rank and power suits and in groups of 83% of the prospective

homeowner positively associated photographs of Thatcher in these articles with "the firm

immigration policy" and the statement "I hate gay marriage. " I literally OMG are those of the

actual clothes, you have even consider butterflies as it is now Sabrina now you have to want

to win Dave on the next election, as I'm good question, now it is so good to From The Wizard

of Oz is not only the best friend Dave, it's great fashion guru Sabrina so Preloved fricking

rainbow tower Thatcher Your friend's neck, get mind if I use your toilet, ooh, brand premium

toiletries, got an anti-fungal?

I called Dave and he will surely Girls Please, do it for me, he is like cobber I can afford to

wait for love I'm an hour and a half, then I agree with a cat hat and bow and we almost win

half a point, I'm like you came fash for my career? Mr. cobber is just, you know, that the

last person who rejected the advice of strategic style Lynton, Sabrina? Sandra Howard

没有评论:

发表评论