2013年8月11日星期日

James Franco speaks Gucci Documentary

James Franco has shown why he has decided a documentary about Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini. cheap chanel bag The 35-year-old actor-writer and a film about the face behind the Label Designer, Creative Director Frida Giannini. James was a spokesperson for Gucci since 2008 and says: Make the director was a blend of his interests. "I have several documentaries," he told the British edition of Glamour magazine. "I worked with Gucci for a few years and I thought," would not it be interesting if I could see the creativity behind something like fashion, I asked Frida there are about two or three years, but it took about a year to to get enough material. " Connecting James home mode is highlighted in the film This Is The End. In the comedy version of James plays a parody of himself at a Hollywood party and fell heavily on his character Gucci guys. "Frida and all at Gucci have a pretty good sense of humor," he said. "I'm wearing a Gucci sweater in it, in fact I'm wearing in my personal life., But the first version of the character was much more materialistic., I felt like they flattened the character, so it was just an idea early on. " James is also the face of the brand is done to measure the fragrance. According to the creative director Frida, she embodies "the man with the refined world." For the perfume, seems dapper James behind the wheel of a car and wearing a suit with a bow tie. discount Louis Vuitton bag Gucci Made to Measure fragrance launches this fall and is a tribute to the elegance of the costume handmade label.

没有评论:

发表评论