2013年8月2日星期五

shows Elizabeth Olsen Vuitton are dreamers

Elizabeth Olsen described a Louis Vuitton show as a land of sweet dreams. Cheap Chanel The actress is a regular on the red carpet and at the front of the fashion world. Elizabeth attended the Paris show for Louis Vuitton this year, where they discussed what the experience is similar. "I'm pants pre-fall and a leather jacket -.., I always just want to feel good I'm so excited about this show, Louis Vuitton shows always remind me of candy cane land where everything is made of bubbles and cotton candy," she smiled at the latest edition of the British magazine InStyle. "This is a great show. Afterwards we will go to Le Marais eat good food and drink good wine. Caviar I really want is what I want., And buffalo grass vodka." The super-chic and 24 attended the Comic-Con in San Diego in July, where she. Holding a stand in a seemingly Balenciaga monochrome The Godzilla star previously revealed she does not, than it does about the same eye makeup for them for their style. "If I go somewhere, and I'm not in the mood, I would just mascara and red lips crazy Then I look in the mirror and think." I'm awake! I love how all Revlon Matte colors, "she told Vogue earlier miss. "I've never had a break before a big event - I do not know what to do, I would only hope that the make-up person, I would definitely pop, which screws you completely leave your skin instead of solids I. of "bases. discount Chanel

没有评论:

发表评论