2013年9月22日星期日

whip out another input device

game releases would be a massive understatement, but if you wanted some sort I hate trackpads. I set up my laptop so that Gucci walletwhen I'm using a mouse the trackpad is off. I nearly always use a mouse—keep it in a pocket of the laptop bag.scanning," Bre Pettis says, beaming. "When we looked out at the world and saw what 3D scanners could do, we wanted to make something that could make really high quality models that you could create on your MakerBot." The CEO can't stop smiling at the close of the Digitizer's official press launch. It's the smile of a man who has just shown off a major piece of the puzzle -- an object that helps answer the question of just how, precisely, average consumers can create products to 3D print. Not to debate whether or not a trackpad is best for *all* computing activities––there probably are plenty good reasons why you'd want a mouse for gaming, graphics, etc.––but for *general* computing, I can't live without my (Magic) Trackpad + BetterTouchTools (OSX). I enjoyed my MBP trackpad so much that when Apple released the MTP I jumped up in joy; I did believe then that I'd want to keep around a mouse, too, so I had both on my desk for all of... 1 week or so. Didn't need the mouse at all, so I shelved it.

 The only time I will whip out another input device (beside my keyboard, of course), is when I do intensive graphics with my Wacom. Whenever I'm on another computer system, it drives me absolutely crazy. "We're really building out an ecosystem," he says of the scanner, which  cheap hermes bagjoins the Replicator 2, MakerWare software and the Thingiverse online database in the MakerBot portfolio. "The game is on, we're building a nice suite of products that work really well together." It's a pricey piece, of course, coming in at $1,400, but Pettis insists that it'll give users a much fuller experience than hacked Kinect-type solutions, thanks in large part to the Digitizer's software solution. When they come around, I always love everything about them – the clothes, the outerwear, even the music that the brand picks every season as a soundtrack to the Burberry Experience. Except the bags. I almost always hate the bags, which makes me sad, you guys. Upon viewing Burberry Spring 2014, I felt a bit relieved; there’s not much diversity here, but the bags feel fresh and light, like they might be the gateway to a genuinely good retail collection.

 For my desktop computer, mousing and using a trackball eventually hurt my wrist, so at my daughter's suggestion I got a  Louis Vuitton new arrivalWacom Bamboo tablet and stylus. No more problems since. of monetary proof of the claim, Take-Two interactive has it. According to a press release issued today, GTA V has cleared over $1 billion in sales in its first three days on the market; crunch the numbers, and that adds up to more than 16.5 million units sold. Take-Two says that it believes this makes it the fastest selling entertainment property in history -- the last major release to make that claim, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, took 15 days to reach the milestone. It's an impressive accomplishment, but it's potentially only the tip of the iceberg: GTA V is rumored to be ported to PC and next generation consoles, and has a literal product lifetime to hold down its sales record.

没有评论:

发表评论