2013年11月22日星期五

That's the homie bag

it. I already said 'Don't say that you got hacked.'" He added, "I feel like if you're getting that much money why are you worrying about people? I don't know. He's lame man. That's a real lame right there Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas. It's like a couple of people believe him. I'm like 'How do y'all believe this lyin' a*s n*gga?'"with your old folks." Why you gotta shame a man for living with his parents? That's 41% of your 18-24 year-olds these days.ris Masters, a show-jumping event. “I intend to ease up on cinema next year to focus more on horse riding,” he said during a press conference on Monday in Paris. The French actor and director, who is also Marion Cotillard’s beau, aims to win the competition:

“I want to get results that justify the beautiful clothes,” he joked. Canet joins Charlotte Casiraghi and Edwina Tops-Alexander as Gucci equestrian ambassadors. During the competition that runs Dec. 5-8, he is to sport riding clothe Another example is Migo's "Versache":"You can do Truey, I do it Versace / You copped the Honda, I copped the Mazi ... /I set the trend, you niggas copy." These raps shut the door on those trying to come up. Because rap is contrarian in nature, the critics that wrote off rap for being materialistic — rather than putting pressure on As far as Gucci having any relationship with Nicki Minaj, the rapper denies Nicki and Gucci ever had sex with each other, "H*ll no. Even half that stuff. You know how many bragging points...

that's something to rap about right there...That's the homie [Nicki Minaj] though I ain't even gonna lie. Like, she a stand up woman my Louis Vuitton Monogram n*gga. She wasn't showing no symptoms of opening them legs at all. She had a real golden plan. Like 'I came down here to turn up.' Period.' When I see her gun Gucci down, and gun someone else down, I'm like that's out of the question. That's my mom's investment...For the record, my mother brought her down there [to Atlanta.] She came with my mother

没有评论:

发表评论